It's our birthday! In the summer of 2001, the Kitchen Garden Project and the Sister Holly Project officially joined together to form GRuB. What better way to celebrate than with a summer full of fun?!
We're offering several ways for people to join us and safely celebrate this summer:
- Join us for our Educational Open House on Thursday, June 24th from 4:30-8p! If you are someone who would like to find our more about GRuB's mission, please join in! Learn more here.
- Attend our birthday party at GRuB on Saturday, July 10th, 2-5 pm. Celebrate with fun games, delicious cake, and engaging conversation with the GRuB farm & community. Outdoor celebration in alignment with COVID-19 protocols Learn more here.
- To commemorate our birthday, 2 local artists, Darishma Alphonse and Carrie Ziegler, have co-designed a community mural project called Love Notes to GRuB.
- Participate onsite by painting a canvas square! Come see us at our staffed art station adjacent the marketstand at these times: Wednesdays 7/14 through 8/18 from 4-6p
- Can’t come by in person? We have a small number of packets we can mail. Contact email@example.com.
- Art not your thing? Send us a photo, memory or reflection by July 1, and we’ll include it as part of the celebration. Send your wishes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend an in-person Farm Dinner outdoors at GRuB, on July 22 or July 23
And watch our website and E-news for more details about our Volunteer Appreciation event at GRuB on July 30th from 4:30pm-8:30pm and our virtual Harvest Soirée on September 18, 5 pm.