It’s nearly showtime, and we’re so excited to spend time with you today—Saturday, 9/12, 5-6 PM (PST). Thank you for prioritizing GRuB and our community!
• To participate in the Silent or Live Auction, you need to be logged into your Auctria account. Auctria is the service we are using to host our auction.
• If you have not yet done so, register your credit card in Auctria. You need a credit card to participate in the Silent Auction, Live Auction, and live Paddle Raise. Of course, you can always make donations to us by check (GRuB, 2016 Elliott Ave NW, Olympia, WA 98502), PayPal, or our website.
• If you plan to bid on your phone during the live stream event, practice now by bidding on your favorite Silent Auction items.
• The Silent Auction closes five minutes after the Live Program ends, to give you one last chance bid. The estimated closing time is 6:05 PM (assuming the program runs on time). We will announce the exact closing time near the end of the Live Program.
• We recommend you use two devices—one for bidding in Auctria and one for watching the Live Program. You can also use a split screen on one device.
Explore these Frequently Asked Questions. We are also available by phone (360-753-5522) and email (email@example.com) to help.