Thank you for visiting us at the Market Stand in 2023! We look forward to returning in spring 2024.
Get your seasonal grub! Purchase our veggies, fruits, herbs, and flowers and support your GRuB Youth Crew!
- Our 2023 GRuB Farm Market Stand operates on-site Wednesday evenings, from 3:00-6:00pm, from June 7 through September 28. We will set up in front of the farmhouse, with street parking available on Bing Court. Please respect our neighbors and only park in our designated parts of Bing Court; overflow parking is available along 20th Avenue (yellow highlighted area in the image below). You will be greeted by the farm staff and youth who are proudly distributing the fruits of their labor. 🥕💚
- We accept debit/credit, cash, checks, and SNAP via EBT card.
- Unfortunately we will NOT be accepting SNAP Market Match incentives this year.
- In late spring expect to find vegetable plant starts for sale.
- Throughout summer, as crops become available, we will feature a variety of GRuB Farm produce, including our well known raspberries, and carrots, peas, greens, tomatoes, squash, potatoes, apples, peppers, onions and many other common vegetables, as well as herbs.
- We will also have cut flowers, highlighted by dahlias, gladiolas, zinnias, sunflowers, strawflowers, and more.
- We will have bags for customers that need it, and we appreciate it when you bring your own bags or containers.