Get your seasonal grub! Purchase our veggies, fruits, herbs, and flowers and support your GRuB Youth Crew!
- Our 2022 GRuB Farm Market Stand operates on-site Wednesday evenings, from 3:00-6:00pm, from June 15 through September 28. We will set up in the packing shed, at the entrance to the farm at our gravel parking lot off of Elliott Ave. You can also park along Bing Ct. to the west of the farmhouse. You will be greeted by the farm staff and youth who are proudly distributing the fruits of their labor.
- We accept debit/credit, cash, checks, and SNAP via EBT card.
- For those using SNAP benefits, we also offer SNAP Market Match incentives, earning customers a dollar voucher for every dollar spent using your EBT card, to be redeemed at any partnering farm stand or farmers market around the state, including future shopping trips at GRuB.
- In late spring expect to find vegetable plant starts for sale.
- Throughout summer, as crops become available, we will feature a variety of GRuB Farm produce, including our well known raspberries, and carrots, peas, greens, tomatoes, squash, potatoes, apples, peppers, onions and many other common vegetables, as well as herbs.
- We will also have cut flowers, highlighted by dahlias, gladiolas, zinnias, sunflowers, strawflowers, and more.
- We will have bags for customers that need it, and we appreciate it when you bring your own bags or containers.