Sustaining Circle Farm Tour
Join members of GRuB’s Sustaining Circle for a mug of hot cider, a farm walk, and a chance to connect in person (outdoors!) and learn about GRuB’s responses to the challenges of 2020. Group size limited, and COVID-19 precautions in place.
GRuB’s Sustaining Circle includes our closest supporters, the people who make a multi-year, personally significant commitment to donate their time, skills or treasure to ensure that GRuB has the resources, advice, and direction to best serve our community and respond to emerging needs. Interested in joining? Come on October 24th to learn more, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP to reserve your spot here!
Here’s what you need to know:
- We’ll be gathering outdoors and walking on the farm, so dress for the weather.
- Please wear a face covering and practice good hand hygiene.
- We will keep 6 ft distance between non-household members.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home. We’ll find another way to connect with you soon.
- We are limiting the group size to just 7 guests, so that we can stay within current state guidelines.
- If our initial sign-up fills quickly, we may add a second group to gather from 12 to 1:30p. Put yourself on the waitlist if you are interested in this option.